ER&ICU ToolBox 6.0 is a premium medical calculator and rapid reference for Emergency and Critical Care Healthcare Professionals. It was designed to provide comprehensive medical information necessary for all health care professionals who work in the Emergency, ICU/CCU, Pre-Hospital, or Critical Care Transport setting. Healthcare providers have been able to reduce valuable time, stress, and error by using this product. No serious professional should be without this tool.
New 6.0 Features:
• Two new modules added, updated content throughout, new calculators, and much more.
• Auto-updates coming soon!
• Abx Wizard – A miniature antibiotic guide, showing recommendations by condition with integrated drug dosing calculator for both children and adults.
• ACLS – Advanced Cardiac Life Support Protocols carefully adapted for rapid viewing and implementation, with 2005 updates.
• Adult Drips – Adult Critical Care Infusion Calculator and Reference.
• Calculators – This expanded section has integrated calculators of items like osmolal gap, croup, apgar, glascow trauma scores, peak flow, oxygen tank time to empty, pregnancy calculator, and much more.
• Emergency Meds – Emergency Medication dosing with integrated dose calculation.
• Fluid Wizard – Pediatric & Adult Burn Fluid calculator, Pediatric bolus and maintenance fluid calculator and new feature of %BSA Burn Calculator for both pediatrics and adults.
• Infusion Calculator – A multiformat smart calculation tool to solve any generic infusion calculation need.
• PALS – Pediatric Advanced Life Support Protocols carefully adapted for rapid viewing and implementation, with 2005 updates.
• PediCode – Pediatric Code module with top selections that include all needed drugs with a single selection, based upon underlying condition (e.g. asthma, anaphylaxis, sepsis) PLUS rapid calculation of doses of over 30 drugs and interventions (Updated 2005 AHA guidelines) needed for emergent pediatric critical care.
• PediDrips – Pediatric Critical Care Infusion Calculator and Reference.
• PediFever – Rapid calculator of pediatric fever medications.
• PediOTC – A quick reference to pediatric over the counter medications.
• RSI Wizard – A rapid calculator for Rapid Sequence Intubation including all needed drugs and tube sizes.
• Sedation Meds – This module calculates doses of agents used for procedural (conscious) sedation for adults and children.
• Toxicology – Comprehensive Toxicology Information divided into information on ingestions, overdoses, toxidromes and the specific antidotes with integrated dose calculator.
• Transfusions – A badly needed tool that provides quick reference and calculation tools for all commonly (and less commonly) needed blood products for both pediatrics and adults.