PediSuite 6.0 was designed to provide comprehensive pediatric information and calculation tools in eighteen easy to navigate sections. It enables the user to perform instant calculations for drug dosages, antibiotics, critical care drips, code drugs, fluids, toxicology, and growth charts. All types of healthcare providers including Physicians, Pharmacists, Paramedics, and Nurses have been able to reduce valuable time, stress, and error by using this product.
New 6.0 Features:
• 4 new modules
• Textbook type emergency/critical care content in 300+ areas with a focus on Emergency Topics which will continue to be updated and added to.
• Auto-updates coming soon!
• Abx Wizard – A miniature antibiotic guide, showing recommendations by condition with integrated drug dosing calculator for both children and adults.
• Infusion Calculator – A multiformat smart calculation tool to solve any generic infusion calculation need.
• PALS – Pediatric Advanced Life Support Protocols carefully adapted for rapid viewing and implementation, with 2005 updates.
• Paralytics – A substantial drug information and resource for paralytic agents.
• PediAbx – Complete dosing guide with integrated calculators for IV/IM/PO antibiotics for neonates and pediatrics.
• PediCalc – This expanded section has integrated calculators of items like osmolal gap, croup, apgar, glascow trauma scores, peak flow, oxygen tank time to empty, pregnancy calculator, and much more.
• PediCode – Pediatric Code module with top selections that include all needed drugs with a single selection, based upon underlying condition (e.g. asthma, anaphylaxis, sepsis) PLUS rapid calculation of doses of over 30 drugs and interventions (Updated 2005 AHA guidelines) needed for emergent pediatric critical care.
• PediDrips – Pediatric Critical Care Infusion Calculator and Reference.
• PediDrugs – Extensive dosing guide with integrated calculators for a wide range of pediatric drugs.
• PediFever – Rapid calculator of pediatric fever medications.
• PediFluids – Pediatric & Adult Burn Fluid calculator, Pediatric bolus and maintenance fluid calculator and new feature of %BSA Burn Calculator for both pediatrics and adults.
• PediGrowth – Pediatric growth chart module, based upon 2000 CDC data, with height, weight, head circumference, BMI and Z scores.
• PediInfo – This is the most substantial upgrade to this product. Over 300 areas of textbook type content have been added. As part of the auto-updates, several content areas will be added frequently to expand this substantial resource (coming soon).
• PediOTC – A quick reference to pediatric over the counter medications.
• PediRSI – A rapid calculator for Rapid Sequence Intubation including all needed drugs and tube sizes.
• PediSedate – This module calculates doses of agents used for procedural (conscious) sedation for adults and children.
• PediTox – Comprehensive Toxicology Information divided into information on ingestions, overdoses, toxidromes and the specific antidotes with integrated dose calculator.
• Transfusions – A badly needed tool that provides quick reference and calculation tools for all commonly (and less commonly) needed blood products for both pediatrics and adults.